WPMechs provides unlimited WordPress support for a low fixed monthly fee. Make better use of your time. Concentrate on growing your business and leave the WordPress hassles to us.
Do I really get unlimited support?
Here’s the deal. You can submit as many separate support requests as you want provided each request takes less than 30 minutes to complete.
If a support request takes more than 30 minutes to complete we may decline the work or quote you a separate price.
The good news is that 95% of WordPress issues can be resolved in less than 30 minutes.
How do I get started?
I've submitted a support ticket, now what?
- Once we have received your request we will allocate you a personal WordPress expert. He/she will be your one-to-one contact on your job.
- Our expert will make a backup of your site for your peace of mind.
- He/she will then begin to work on your task and will keep you informed via our online ticketing system. (Should you or the expert need to communicate further, please do so through the ticket system – it ensures we don’t miss anything and it keeps everything organised, to everyone’s benefit).
- Once you are happy with the work, the ticket is closed.
What services do you provide?
Specifically, WPMechs offers the following services:
- Theme/CSS styling and troubleshooting
- Content upload and basic image manipulation (e.g. resizing etc.)
- Creation of basic graphics (e.g. buttons, banners, etc.)
- WordPress consulting
- Plugin installation and implementation
- Backups (via a third-party provider)
What services don't you provide?
WPMechs does not offer the following:
- Website redesign
- Landing page design
- Custom plugin development
- Custom theme development
- Search marketing/SEO services
- Any fix deemed by WPMech management to exceed 30 minutes work
We may, at our discretion, offer the above at a separate agreed rate.
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes. (But if it’s something we’ve done to annoy you, please let us know first so that we can try to fix it.)
Can you operate my WordPress site for me?
We can assist in the daily technical aspects of your site, e.g. uploading content you send to us; changing text; uploading images etc. However, we are not involved in the running of your business, e.g. creating content, customer service, order fulfilment, answering enquiries etc.
How long does it take for my issue to be resolved?
It depends on the nature of your support request. 95% of issues can be resolved in under 30 minutes of us receiving your support ticket and allocating it to one of our WordPress experts.
Is my site safe in your hands?
Absolutely. We maintain client confidentiality at all times and we take a backup of your site before beginning any work.